Pass the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam
PMP® certification ensures that you are ready to meet the demands of projects across the globe, and earn a higher salary1.
Members of PMI-OC may receive a special 10% off course discount. Please contact your PMI-OC representative to be given this discount code which can be used at the time of enrollment.
This program covers A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), which serves as the fundamental knowledge base for project management.
Complete the certificate and you will satisfy the education requirement to sit for the PMP® Exam. Most courses are approved for PDUs / contact hours from the Project Management Institute.
How You Benefit
- Use project management tools and techniques that are effective in initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing a project.
- Instantly apply your new skills and knowledge to any project.
- Ensure your projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Gain real-world knowledge from experienced, industry-respected instructors.
Get Your Master's From One Of Our Partner Schools
- Florida Institute of Technology Online Master’s Degree (Contact school directly for degree program options) - www.fit.edu
- University of Wisconsin-Platteville Online Master of Science in Project Management - www.uwplatt.edu/disted/
On-ground, Accelerated and Online courses available.
Fill out the form above and receive information instantly.
1According to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Eighth Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.
PMP®, PMBOK® Guide, and Project Management Professional® are either certification marks, registered certification marks, or trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. Provider is a member of PMI's R.E.P. Program, and PMI does not specifically endorse, approve, or warrant R.E.P.'s products, courses, publications, or services.